What can you do in 60 seconds? Well, definitely one minute is just not enough for an individual to accomplish a simple task but yes we can fry an egg in this short time frame. But much happens in the tech-world and that’s what we’re going to show you today.
Folks working at Go-Gulf.com have designed an amazing infographic which contains statistics, figures and data which will compeletly change your concept about the possibility of things happening in 60 seconds. This infographic consists of 19 facts that occur every sixty seconds and we hope you find it interesting.
So be prepared, the following will happen in the next 60 seconds.
Infographic by- GO-Gulf.com Web Design Company
In the next 60 seconds:
- 710 computers are sold worldwide and 555 of these computers are sold with Intel processors
- 1,820 TB of data is created; that’s enough data to fill up 2.6 million CDs
- 232 computers around the world get infected by malware
- 450 Windows 7 Cds are sold worldwide
- 925 iPhone 4s and 85 iPads are sold worldwide
- 11 Xbox 360 consoles are sold worldwide
- 18 Amazon’s Kindle Fire are sold worldwide
- 38 tons E-waste is generated worldwide
- 4,000 USB devices are sold worldwide
- 2,500 ink cartridges are sold worldwide
- 2,100 checkins happen on location-based social networking website foursquare
- $75,000 is added to Google’s revenue
- 2 Million Internet users watch Porn Online
- 1.1 million conversations take place via instant messengers
- 103 Blackberries are sold worldwide
- 1,100 acres of land farmed in Farmville application
- PayPal processes transactions worth $219,000; out of these, $10,000 is transacted via PayPal mobile
- Around 950 purchases are done on eBay, out of which 180 purchases are done using eBay Mobile
- 12 websites get hacked and 416 attempts are made to compromise various Facebook accounts
- 1,400 movie discs are rented from the online movie rental service Redbox
So what surprises you them most? Leave your comments below.
[Infographic by: Go-Gulf]